0

What a boring day!

Posted by rish on 4:22 AM
Well, this day really killed me of boredom! I didn't accomplish anything ahaha! In the morning, I just opened my friendster, yahoo messenger, and plurk. It didn't come across my mind to drop by in my Old blog because I dunno what to post ahaha! When kuya ash said he put the link of my blog in his blog, that's the only time I remembered that I my blog exists in blogsphere again. Also, he asked me if I don't have a tagboard, so I tried to put one on my wp blog but the code is being filtered so I got irritated and transfered my blog here in blogger where I host my old blog. "Hindi na napirme sa isang blog - sabi nga ni nay" which is true because this is the third time I think that I ask her to link my personal blog on hers haha! That's how my day circulated today. Wheew so boring!! I really want to have another gimmick in internet world so I won't be bored everytime I go online. Wiiii!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.