3

I moved my blog

Posted by rish on 3:47 AM
Yeah! I have just finished moving my blog from wordpress to blogger. This post is not to put down the wordpress service but I think blogger is better in terms of layout editing and even the interface itself because you can customize your blogger site even though it is hosted in the blogger itself, unlike wordpress, or i just don't know how haha! Moving on.. I'm currently searching for nice theme for my blog and I'm currently editing my whole blog. Hope I'll be able to finish everything I want to accomplish tonight so that I can give my full time to review tomorrow and on Monday.. I'll be back to post another thing later!

3 Comments


blogger is easier to customize since it only comes with one file.. but i still love wp as long u know the pasikot sikot nila.


ok to jogs... te mica


uu nga eh, mas nadadaLian ako to edit the tempLate kesa sa wp.. kaya siguro dito naLang muna ko hehehe :) saLamat sa pagbisita ate mica :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.