0

reviewing..

Posted by rish on 9:00 PM
Well, review time is up again because we will be having our monthly examinations this week.. i need to review a lot and exert my best effort so that I can catch up with my ranking in the honor roll (another ).. but, I don't know why is it that when I will hold my book to review, seems to me that I don't want to read.. Looking back when I was still in elementary, studying was really my passion.. no doubt i'm included in the top 5 of the entire grade level.. but when i entered in the high school level, i really started to get bored of reading and studying.. and now, because of my negligence in studying, i was in lower ranking this time so i promised myself to strive harder and do what i did in elementary for me to catch up.. but i can't.. i really can't.. maybe because of different entertainment box and my addiction to computer made me feel contented of not studying my lessons..
we will have our monthly exams this week.. and final exams next week but i wasn't able to review even a single lesson.. i told myself before the weekends start that I will devote my time studying this sunday and monday.. but it's already monday afternoon and i'm not yet starting.. wiiii hope i'll be able to review now since i have done posting this topic

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.