0

My First post in my Blog!

Posted by rish on 3:18 AM
Yeyy! At last after a long hour of waiting and thinking of what title or subdomain will I be using in this blog, my blog is now active and I have done my first post! I have my blog that was running since August I think but it didn't satisfy me. I don't know why, but one thing is for sure, I want to start a new blog.. really new.. back to zero. So I finally decided to register another one and I used daexistence.blogspot.com as the subdomain. I dunno why daexistence, but when I was thinking of what is nice, I just thought of the and existence, that's why

Moving on.. Weew i want to insert smileys in my blog, but I dunno why.. and maybe it isn't compatibLe since my blog is just hosted under wordpress itself waaa! I want to edit my theme, sidebars, insert smiLeys, pictures/images and many other! But I don't have enough budget for those though there are some free hosting offers but it doesn't give me much satisfaction.

This blog or should I say "journal" is a personal diary where I will be writing my dail;y experiences, what I feel and anything that goes. So, it's up to you to read and I hope you will enjoy your stay in my simple blog

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.