0

It's Monday Night

Posted by rish on 3:26 AM
Oh well.. it's monday night and I have a bunch of stories to tell.. oh no not that much and just short stories.. firstly I don't have chair right now and i'm currently using a pillow as my desk and sitting on the floor.. how sad in my part.. it's because my baby bro got it and placed it in their room and he doesn't want to give it back to me.. so i can't do anything because if i get it, he'll cry and my mother will scold me again.. but oh yea i'm enjoying my position now hahaha.. i'm just like a beggar .. wiii it's monday and and we dont have classes.. i dunno why, i didn't give effort of knowing the reason why, no classes, dat's it.. im happy with it.. but, we have regular classes again tomorrow hayyyy.. exams exams exams.. but i'm happy.. coz we will see each other again hahahahaha cnu kaya eun hahahaha.. oh no it's just a joke.. well moving on, i have reviewed one subject hahahaha.. at least, i have reviewed one better than none.. i'll just try to make an effort to rebiew before i sleep and i'll wake up early hahaha.. hope i can.. well let's just see the result maybe tomorrow hahahah.. if i find the test difficult tomorrow, maybe i won't go online (if i can 2x).. uhmm that's it, i forgot the other stories that i'm suppose to share sign of young age hahahahahha

gudnyt

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.