0

Win $500 Cash And An Ipod Nano Now - Free

Posted by rish on 3:56 AM
I was really shocked when my friend sent me this link. And I got interested because of the fabulous prizes that will be given.

Here how it will work===> The one who gets the most points will get the prize.. and the points are counted as follow:

- Post about this competition in your blog and link to it + the home page (5 points)

- Post about any other post in this blog and link to it (5 points)

- Stumble, digg, reddit, technorati, etc.. ie; bookmark this post at any socialbookmark site (3 points each site)

- Bookmark any other post at any socialbookmark site (3 points each site)

- Add my blog to your blogroll (4 points)

- Comment at any of my posts (not spam!) (3 points)

Here we go.. and comment here with what you did + the total of your points so that I will save that, and check at the end of the month for who is the winner.

You can come back for more points, and comment again with them to add them to your total.



For more info, kindly visit this: http://www.roseatemarketingtips.com/win-500-cash-and-an-ipod-nano-now-free

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.