2

Bluehost

Posted by rish on 5:13 AM
This is another post of Miss Rose about Bluehost.. another best hosting site over the net..


As you all know this blog is hosted at my Top Hosting Company - BlueHost. BlueHost is the number one WordPress support hosting company, with a one click automatically installation of wordpress, as I previously mentioned at my post - Get A Cheap Host - Host Your WordPress Blog.

BlueHost hosting service is also the cheapest hosting service on the net, where you won’t get all it’s features + a free domain name “forever!” + their supporting any where else.

Today I got an email from BlueHost announcing about their three new updates,.. one that is not yet offered by any other hosting company.


I'm puzzled what is this offer all about LOL

2 Comments


Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.


It's an amazing paragraph designed for all the online viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Tranquil Midnight All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.